Friday, December 4, 2009

SANA Event at the Zoo.

Tomorrow I'm going to attend a SANA event held at the Singapore Zoo. Officially the event will kick off at 2:30pm and end at 5:30pm. However, I have to be at SANA HQ at Sengkang by 12:30pm. Earlier in the morning, I will be with my family at Central Fire Station. My son, Mukhtaar wanted to board a Fire Engine. Besides that he will enjoy a visit to the Civil Defence Heritage Center. So by 11:30am I must catch a train to Sengkang from City Hall MRT station. Since my Canon EOS 50D is not fully weather resistant I wonder how I can take pictures if there's rain and thunderstorm. Especially in this rainy season.

Equipment checklist:

Canon EOS 50D
EFS 10-22mm F/3.5-4.5 USM
EFS 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS
EF 75-300mm F/4-5.6 III USM (my EFS 55-250mm IS front is badly damaged)
Speedlite 270EX
2 spare BP511A batteries
2 spare CF 4GB Cards
Plastic Bags and Rubber Bands for water-proofing

Photography will be limited to rain shelters or whatever I can manage under an umbrella. May Allah swt make everything smooth tomorrow, Ameen.



No comments:

Post a Comment