Saturday, May 1, 2010

The 7D

The 7D is the camera I would like to have. I intend to buy it at the end of the year. However by chance, I got hold of it by exchanging my 50D and my Canon EF-S 10-22mm. The High ISO performance is fantastic! No more irritating vertical banding!

The 7D is heavier than 50D... To a point I'm getting tired of the weight around the shoulders. So heavy till I decided to let go the battery grip that I usually love to have. Later I missed my wide angle lens terribly. I then bought a second hand Sigma 10-20mm EX HSM for $ 690 to compensate my earlier lost.

The guy who got hold of my 50D - I felt that he regret it. Too bad, I'm not going to return the 50D to him. I am now contemplating to sell my 7D. It will yield cash that can buy 2 DSLRs! I sometimes need two DSLRs when shooting important events. But then again I'm quite emotionally attached to my 7D. Its the best DSLR I've ever owned at this point. Whichever decision I made, there is always points that make me unhappy.

So how.... Allah may be joking at me. I asked for 100-400mm IS USM lens he gave me 7D...

No comments:

Post a Comment