Friday, January 1, 2010

The craving begins again...

I now crave for the following lens...

(a) EF 50mm F/1.4 USM - SGD 580
(b) EF 100-400mm F/4.5-5.6L IS USM - SGD 2600
(c) EF 100mm F/2.8L Macro IS USM - SGD 1600

Total burn: $ 4780

(a) I was wondering what kind of bokeh and background blur the 50mm can produce. How fast the lens can be (1.8 vs 1.4)? It would be a great portraiture lens on my 50D.

(b) The 100-400mm is the longest focal length zoom lens Canon has made. It would be extremely useful for my nature shots. Hopefully it can fill up my frame with small colourful birds. The weight will definitely create more muscles for me.

(c) This is the newest macro lens canon has to offer. It has a newer generation of image stabilization. I want to see how 1:1 magnification really works. It is extremely sharp and can do portraiture as well.

I dont have this kind of money yet. Have to wait...

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment